Preferred partners have access to exclusive offers on new Jeep® vehicles.
Are you interested in providing your employees with the Jeep® Preferred Partner benefits?
Already a Preferred Partner?
Explore the range of
Access to all Jeep® vehicles allows you to have a selection of size, power and mobility. With options aplenty, you are able to develop tailored fleet solutions.Explore
Jeep® Preferred Partner Program Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Customers (PPP Customers) eligible to receive benefits under the FCA Preferred Partner Program (FCA PPP) must be full-time or part-time employees or members of organisations or associations that FCA Australia has listed as a FCA PPP members (PPP Members).
- PPP Customers are entitled to purchase up to four (4) new vehicles in any period of 12 consecutive calendar months (including purchases for spouse or children).
- All passenger vehicles offered by FCA (including the brands Jeep, Chrysler, Alfa Romeo and Fiat) are eligible under the PPP (PPP Vehicles), excluding Alfa Romeo Giulia QV and 4C.
- PPP Customers are entitled to purchase any PPP Vehicle at the price stated in current FCA national retail offers at time of purchase plus an additional discount depending on the model.
- Demonstrator vehicles are excluded from the FCA PPP.
- PPP Vehicles purchased by a PPP Customer or nominee must be retained for a minimum of six months, unless authorised by FCA.
- The vehicle must be registered in the name of the eligible PPP Customer as shown on the Corporate Voucher or other documentation approved by FCA (Certificate).
- Vehicles can be registered in more than one name, so long as one of those names is the eligible FCA PPP Customer end user/purchaser whose details are shown on the Certificate.
- The Certificate is valid for vehicle orders placed within the same month of issue from the date on the Certificate (or any other eligibility period specified in the Certificate and approved by FCA).
- Dealer Delivery Fees and Statutory Charges may vary from dealer to dealer and are to be negotiated between the PPP Customer and the Dealer.
- The PPP offer can be changed or withdrawn by FCA at any time without notice to PPP Customers or PPP Members.