Eligible members will receive $1000 off* the negotiated price of a brand-new Jeep, when purchased through one of our authorised dealers between 3rd October and 31st December 2017. *Terms and conditions apply.
- The Promoter is FCA Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 23 125 956 505) of 437 Plummer Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 (FCA).
- Information on how to participate in the promotion and other details contained within promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion starts on 24 March 2016 at 00:01 (AEST) and concludes on 31 December 2017 at 23:59 (AEST) (Promotion Period).
To be eligible to participate in the promotion, you must:
- a) be an Australian resident aged 18 years or above;
- b) be a Richmond Football Club (RFC) member; and
- c) purchase a new Jeep Patriot, Jeep Compass, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Grand Cherokee or Jeep Renegade (Promotion Vehicles) in your own name during the Promotion Period from an authorised FCA Australia, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion Vehicle purchased must be new, can be petrol, diesel, automatic or manual and can be purchased at any price that the Member is able to negotiate with the authorised FCA Australia, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealer.
- Employees and immediate family members of FCA, its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to participate in the promotion. ABN holders, Fleet owners, government authorities and agencies or person acquiring vehicles for business or commercial purposes are also excluded from participating in the promotion.
- Members will not be required to identify themselves as a Richmond Football Club member at the time of purchase of the Promotion Vehicle.
- Following purchase and registration of a Promotion Vehicle, the Member can download the Member Bonus Redemption Form available on the Jeep Australia website (www.jeep.com.au/richmond) (Redemption Form) and submit it online to claim their A$500 cash back (Member Bonus).
- The Member’s claim will be invalid if their name does not appear on the sales contract and vehicle registration papers relating to the Promotion Vehicle they purchased.
- To be eligible for the Member Bonus, the Redemption Form must be received by FCA on or before 31 December 2017.
- Incomprehensible and illegible Redemption Forms and accompanying documents will be deemed invalid.
- FCA will not be responsible for any Redemption Forms that are lost during transmission or are illegible or damaged upon receipt by FCA.
- Upon receipt of the Redemption Form, FCA will verify the identity of the Member and the validity of the Member’s membership at the time of purchase and delivery of the Promotion Vehicle.
- The Member is only entitled to the Member Bonus if the person was a Member at the time of purchase and delivery of the Promotion Vehicle.
- FCA reserves its rights to refuse or reclaim the Member Bonus if, at the time of processing or subsequently, FCA discovers that the Member’s membership at the time of purchase or delivery of the Promotion Vehicle was not valid or legitimate.
- FCA reserves the right to request Members to provide proof of identity, delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Members Bonus. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of FCA. In the event that a Member cannot provide suitable proof, the Member will forfeit the Members Bonus in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Upon verification of identity and the validity of membership of the Member, a single-load prepaid VISA card to the value of A$500 (Member Bonus) will be sent to the Member within an 8 week period. The Member is responsible for using the single-load prepaid VISA card prior to the card’s expiry date.
- The promotion and the benefits of the promotion may not be combined with any other similar promotion run by FCA.
- Any claim for the Member Bonus under this promotion will make the claimant ineligible to claim under any similar promotion or member bonus scheme which FCA may be running for other sporting clubs or associations.
- FCA reserves the right to verify the validity of Redemption Forms and to disqualify any Member which, in the opinion of FCA, has tampered with the claiming process, submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of FCA, engaged in conduct in entering into the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or FCA.
- The cost and ability to access the Jeep Australia website will be dependent on the Member’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a Member does not take the Member Bonus at the time stipulated by FCA and as contained in these terms and conditions, then the Member Bonus will be forfeited by the Member.
- The Member Bonus or the legal or beneficial interest in the Member Bonus cannot be transferred or assigned and cannot be redeemed for anything other than the single-load prepaid VISA card sent to the Member.
- If the Member consents to being filmed or recorded, the Member permits the Member’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Member’s participation in the promotion to appear in connection with the promotion or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the Member will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as to tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting the Member Bonus.
- Should a Member’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Member’s responsibility to notify FCA. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to FCA.
- It is a condition of accepting the Member Bonus that the Member may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the FCA in its absolute discretion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders FCA’s ability to proceed with the promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, FCA may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under applicable laws.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of FCA, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, FCA reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and may take any action that to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any applicable laws.
- FCA is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the Member, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof, that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Redemption Forms.
- FCA reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who FCA has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. FCA’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- FCA and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of Redemption Forms, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
Your $500 cash back application has been received.
Your claim form details and documentation will be reviewed and you will be contacted shortly to confirm next steps.
We hope you’re enjoying your new Jeep vehicle.
Don’t Hold Back!